Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Course prices going up with website re-launch: time to enrol is now!

I am very excited to announce that my new website is due to launch in a couple of weeks!! More than just a new website, it represents a whole new vibe and a new focus for me personally. More info to come over the coming fortnight! What I want to share today is:

1) There will be a price increase with the new website for the Online Courses. If you have been thinking of doing either of the current available courses,

Create a Life you Love 

or

Let Love In 

now is the time to enrol!

** Please note, the current prices are in Aussie dollars, so if you are converting to USD, Euro or the GBP you are getting an absolute bargain!!

*** If you are eager to do one of the courses but would prefer to do it in the New Year once the end of year busyness is over, please let me know in the registration form. We can put a hold on materials until January for you BUT payment must be made now to get the current price. You are of course welcome to wait to enrol and pay in Jan, but it will be with the new price.

2) The Soul Sessions won't be coming along in this new chapter. For 20 years (on and off), they helped thousands of you all over the world, and taught me a lot of what I know today. For numerous reasons, it is time to let them go. There are no more bookings available, no waitlist, just space for more good things. Thank you to everyone who worked with me via a session, for being a part of so much insight, teaching and wisdom.

I am very happy to still get to work with you via the courses. Each one has its own private forum, where I personally respond to your questions as you go.

I will be continuing, and doing even more, of what I most love which is writing. So the new site will be jam-packed with all the latest posts, plus all sorts of other conscious, inspiring, practical info you can use.

So looking forward to sharing it with you,

Love Dana x

No comments:

Post a Comment