Monday, March 02, 2015

Weekly Webinars!

Hi everyone,

I am pretty excited because this morning I did my very first live webinar!! Even though I've done lots of Youtube videos, this was the first time I broadcast via a live 'Hangouts on Air' so I thank you in advance for your understanding as I'm on a bit of a learning curve.

The webinar was part of a weekly series for my Let Love In participants, but it is up on YouTube now for anyone to watch. I take you through a short meditation on this week's theme which is Connecting with Self, I discuss the week's topics, and go into a Q&A about why we repeat certain patterns.

I LOVED doing this, and will be introducing a Weekly Webinar Series for my regular Energy Message Topics in April!

Onto technical stuff....first thing I noticed in the playback is there was WAY too much time on the Let Love In Daily Summary image, so next time I will toss to and fro between that kind of image and me talking to you,to make it more engaging!!

Hope you enjoy it!

I welcome any suggestions for topics that you would like me to cover in the April Weekly Webinar Energy Message Series. Woohoo how exciting!!!




Here is the link if you can't view the above: http://youtu.be/IgRRw2NxDrM

If you would like to enrol in the current Let Love In, today is Day 1 so there is still a tiny window. Please go here to register

Love Dana

x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment