Friday, October 10, 2014

Post Eclipse Message

If you felt impacted by the big healing lunar eclipse this week then you should start feeling yourself coming out the other side of that tunnel any second now, if you haven't already. 

The Eclipse asked us to let go of old wounds, and it is interesting how the more we let go, the more whole we feel (eventually). The emptier we become, the fuller we allow ourselves to be. 

I hope you're all feeling good, and for those who aren't sending you prayers for whatever you most need at this time x

(c) Dana Mrkich 2014

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana, Still feeling the same as my last comment to your post on 7 Oct. I feel fantastic. I am shedding so much old stuff that is creating new space for a lot of understanding and answers to appear. I'm feeling very free of the past, and when answers come to questions I've been asking for so long the answers are crystal clear. I feel clear no, not confused or foggy anymore. I used to feel at the mercy of something else and now I feel peaceful without fear or need for protection. The past is losing its energetic grip and dissolving out of my life. Yay! Love to you and your readers during this amazing time. Butterfly.

    ReplyDelete