Sunday, June 22, 2014

Slam dunk solstice

The lead up to the Solstice was hectic. On Thurs afternoon the energy went haywire and I felt for sure we'd just had a huge solar flare. Nope. Then I found myself in bed for 36 hours with the flu, emerging on Solstice morning to find out that what I thought was a flare was actually a 'corkscrew eruption' sending 'spiralling filaments' out from a sunspot. 

Some people might read that and think huh? Most of you though, those knowing that we are now ultra sensitive to solar energy, will read it and think ah, yes that's exactly what it felt like! 

I keep seeing the period Dec 21 2012 - Jun 21 2014. They are showing it to me like two bookends, labelling this time period "Phase I". I will write more on that in the coming days once I feel healthy again, but for now if you feel you've been slam dunked in the last few days (or last 18 months) know you are not alone! 

I am being shown that scene from the matrix where Neo is seemingly killed and Trinity is talking to him reminding him who he is. She says: "now get up!" That's when he realises he no longer has to dodge the bullets, the bullets aren't even real. He gets up. 

So, from the great Trinity, whoever and whatever that is to you: remember you are one of the ones.

(C) Dana Mrkich 2014

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dana! I LOVE that " you are one of the ones". That will stick with me always.
    My friends and I are that are energy sensitive have noticed earlier last week we were extremely tired. It was the kind of tired where you could no nothing but lay there, we all felt we were hit by a ton of bricks. That continued for some of us until the solstice. Really amazing how our bodies react.
    Thank you for you post!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete