Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lift Yourself Up!

The 'heavy' energy of the past few days has lifted and, as always, we emerge feeling cleaner, clearer and stronger. Speaking of stronger, we truly are being called to develop our 'get into a higher vibration' biceps. 

The fact is, we're increasing in sensitivity so we are going to feel all kinds of things these days from the moment a solar flare happens, to the emotional impact of an event halfway across the world, to personal relationship changes and inner shifts. This new depth of feeling will take us deeper into our emotions across the whole possible feeling spectrum. The big difference however between now and years gone by is: we know that we don't have to sit and wallow in those emotions that don't feel good. This doesn't mean to avoid feeling them. Feel them, they've come up for some reason! But feeling feelings, and sitting in them with a tub of icecream on your lap are two different things. 

Know what healthy 'mood-shifter', 'vibration-shifter' tools work for you and use them: Go for a walk, listen to music, dance, watch a funny video clip, take a few deep breaths, paint, journal. 

Who feels a lot better today than recent days? 

And, What do you do to lift yourself up?

(c) Dana Mrkich 2013

Website

Facebook

Twitter
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dana, yup - def felt the heavy energy, did I what! Spent 2 days pretty much in bed- which I haven't done for ages! It reminded me of how I felt at the start of my journey in 2006 but this time without the shock and fear- perhaps frustration and impatience more than anything.

    Lately I've been doing a Buteyko breathing course and it's really helped ground and centre both my mind and spiritual energy. (I recommended)

    I felt for me the 28th was pivotal ..the unhealthy power play some personal relationships appears to have flipped!! Oh la la- so awesome! Finally! Feel like I want to LIVE again...really live :) No limits!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete