Friday, June 29, 2012

Venus Direct: Time to Receive (or time to stop not receiving!)

As Venus turned direct this week she wooshed her tail around like a big Mama Dragon, giving us all that final kick up the pants on the topic of Receiving. Any issues you still have with Receiving what you are worth, receiving what you deserve and receiving what you truly need may have been highlighted this week by a big in your face confrontation with the opposite: Lack thinking, 'not enough' type thoughts, feeling pressured to give more energy/time/money than you feel you have, feeling there's a big hole where there should be a basket full of good stuff. 

Rather than sit in the hole feeling gloomy, confront it. Ask yourself: why would I create this hole, this lack, this feeling of 'not enough'? Are my thoughts of lack true or do I need to climb aboard the gratitude wagon for all I have? Does my reality tell me I haven't allowed myself to receive, and if so, what false beliefs do I need to ditch and what truth am I being called to uncover about who I really am? Have I settled for less when really I am here to experience more?

(c) Dana Mrkich 2012 
www.danamrkich.com

2 comments:

  1. I had this desire where another person i understood asked me to own sex
    together and we said absolutely no because i didnt learn i has
    been dreaming yet i wish i explained yes...
    Any way i could return to the next dream several how or
    how to make simple myself lucid dream tonight? I realize
    that i can lucid dream simply because ive accomplished it more than
    once before also how can i lucid dream because each time
    i take action, its about accedent and i cant often make myself do it
    Look into my webpage ; lucid dreaming benefits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a lot, I "fell" on your article and it echoes in me really hard ... Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete